Software Development and Application Support
Kemper Technology Consulting in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a qualified applicant for a computer software development and application software support position. This person must be a highly-motivated individual who takes direction well and enjoys working as part of a team.
Job Duties Include
- Microsoft VB.NET
- Microsoft SQL (writing and calling SQL Stored Procedures)
- Microsoft Access including VBA and ADO
- Data Science
- Consulting with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft .NET language and SQL Database
- Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, Access
- Understanding of Web programming principles (browser-side, server-side, CSS)
- Understanding of relational database design principles
- Knowledge of hardware, software, and networking
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities, including the ability to effectively troubleshoot unknown software systems
- Industry certifications would be a plus
This is a full-time position, and compensation will be based on experience and certifications.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The successful candidate must be authorized to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the United States. Kemper CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.